Peace of mind. Included with AppleCare+ for Apple Watch.
Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and up to 90 days of complimentary support. Extend your coverage with AppleCare+ for Apple Watch — you’ll get access to one-stop service and support from Apple experts who can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Service and support from Apple experts
Apple-certified service and support
Priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection²
Repairs, replacement, and service
AppleCare+ covers repairs or replacement — including parts and labor — by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. And Apple experts can help you troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Watch apps.
- Your Apple Watch
- Apple Watch battery³
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of ₹5,900 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike and ₹6,900 for Apple Watch Ultra
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
How to get support
Get one-stop service and support from Apple experts.
Global repair coverage
Get access to certified Apple Watch service locally when traveling internationally.⁴
Pickup and Delivery Service
Schedule a pickup at your home or office. Apple will return your Apple Watch when service is completed.⁵
Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Mail in your Apple Watch using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple.⁵
How to buy
Buy NowAdd to your Apple Watch purchase
Add AppleCare+ when you purchase an Apple Watch online or in the store.
Add AppleCare+ within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase by phone at 000800 1009009.
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. See terms at apple.com/in/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/in/ for full details.
4. For international service, Apple may service your Apple Watch with a comparable Apple Watch model or parts that comply with local standards. Service options and fees may vary.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
6. Requires completion of a remote diagnostic and proof of purchase.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/in/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/in/.